Could the air quality in my home be the cause of my persistent headaches and other physical irritations and health complaints?
How can I ensure that the air quality in my commercial property is safe and not causing health problems in my employees?
Is there a way to test for air pollutants that cannot be detected by smell or sight, such as carbon monoxide?
Health Problems Related to Air Quality Conditions
Since we spend most of our lives indoors, the air quality in our Saginaw homes and commercial properties should be a central concern. Over time, hidden contaminants and toxins can pose a very real threat that leads to serious ailments. It can cause chronic headaches, prolonged nasal congestion, respiratory skin and eye irritation and other severe health problems.
Finding the Source of Indoor Air Quality Issues
Experienced ABS Heating & Cooling air quality inspectors go through your entire property using advanced tools and specialized equipment like thermal imaging in order to identify the variety of components affecting and contributing to the poor air quality. Our indoor air inspectors get to the root of any issue with accurate and reliable assessments that locate the source of the problem. We provide Saginaw with practical solutions that keep your loved ones and properties safe.
What Does Indoor Air Quality Inspection Look for?
Here are just a few reasons why the people of Saginaw should have an air quality test performed.
Gas Leaks and combustion
Household gas stoves, furnaces and space heaters, if not properly maintained can cause indoor air pollution that not only makes you sick but also turns your home into a safety hazard. If the property does not have proper ventilation, then the gases remain in the air waiting to be inhaled. There is also an added danger, what with the combustibility of some of these gases. Meaning: lack of detection or maintenance could result in a fire or worse, an explosion.
This colorless and odorless gas, comes mostly from low level decaying uranium, found in soil. When it is exposed to the open air radon is harmless because it dissipates. However, a crack in a foundation can lead to a radon buildup in a home or building. This is extremely dangerous, since radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer in the USA.
You have probably all heard of the dangers of asbestos and how exposure can lead to various health problems, even death. Although newly constructed buildings do not use asbestos as material, there still is a significant amount of asbestos in older homes and businesses throughout Saginaw.
Signs you Need an Indoor Air Quality Inspection
Persistent headaches, respiratory problems, skin irritations and other issues associated with air quality concerns that do not respond to traditional treatment
Unidentified concerns about air quality when buying a home or commercial property
Odors associated with moisture-related problems – (Mildew)
ABS Heating & Cooling inspectors customize our air quality testing with a brief and a specified evaluation of lifestyle habits and other elements that might be contributing factors in your or a family members deteriorating health. We are here to help you with any concerns you have with the air quality in your Saginaw property. Call us for answers to any questions you may have.